Attention IABC-OC Members: We’re on the Lookout for Volunteers
Do you want to connect with other members? Learn a new skill? Improve your leadership skills? Build your personal brand? Here’s your chance! IABC-OC is looking for enthusiastic volunteers for the 2108 board year. Volunteering is an IABC-OC member benefit.
There are a range of opportunities available requiring different skills, experience and time availability. The volunteer application form allows you to share your interests, in the time you have available, so that we can find the best match for you.
Current volunteer opportunities are listed below. For additional information, contact Vice President of Membership Judy Iannaccone at email@example.com or at (714) 480-7503 (office) or (714) 222-4777 (mobile).
Current Volunteer Opportunities:
We need you! Current areas of need include the following:
- Vice President, Professional Development – board position
- Director, Job Board – board position
- Treasurer – board position
- Communications Committee – designers or individuals experienced with images and Constant Contact for email creation. Eventbrite experience a plus!
- Social media – support is needed with live posting at events as well as shooting short on-the-spot videos