Why join IABC?
IABC is a global network of communication professionals committed to improving organizational effectiveness through business communications. IABC-OC members hold positions in a wide variety of communications disciplines including public relations, media relations, corporate communications, employee communications, graphic design, writing and editing, investor relations, and more. We work for organizations of every size, including corporations, public relations agencies, educational institutions, nonprofit organizations, and many others.
If you would like more detailed membership information, please contact IABC-OC Vice President of Membership Judy Iannaccone at email@example.com or 714-480-7503. To join or renew your membership, please visit http://www.iabc.com/join.
- Creating Connections – Unparalleled opportunities for career development through job connections and online educational offerings, the Orange County chapter’s Network and Knowledge series, as well as global events throughout the year.
- Connect with Ideas– Communication World (CW) magazine, CW Observer Blog, and rich online resources to provide career insights.
- Certification – Get the inspiration and resources to become a certified Communication Management Professional (CMP) or Strategic Communication Management Professional (SCMP). Professional certification gives you the opportunity to demonstrate your knowledge and expertise in business communications.
- Career Opportunities – Gain access to the international IABC Job Centre where new jobs fewer than seven (7) days old are available only to IABC members.
- Volunteering – Know people, be visible, learn a skill and make a difference through IABC-OC. Your expertise and enthusiasm can help IABC-OC advance, based on your skill sets, interests and available time.
- Connect and Advance – Discounted access to many programs such as International Gold and Silver Quill Awards and the new Communication Management Professional (CMP) certification program.
- Connect with Your Peers – Access to all the programs run by your chapter and/or region and the unbeatable network provided by IABC’s global presence in over 100 chapters.
- Connect with Content – Access up-to-the-minute information at World Conference 2018: #IABC18 in Montreal 3-6 June 2018 or FREE archived webinars or discounted pricing on online workshops.
So what are you waiting for? Join today!
- Need to renew? Go to www.iabc.com/renew.
- Need your membership ID number? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
New and renewal membership rates for 2018* are as follows:
- New/Renewal Full (professional) Membership: $319
- Corporate Membership Package: Dependent on number of potential new members. To get a price quote, contact the IABC Headquarters at email@example.com
- New/Renewal Student Membership**: $49
- Student Transition Membership (recent graduate)***: $192
The quickest way to become a member is to go to JOIN NOW to access the secure online registration form on IABC’s International site. If you do not wish to register online, download a copy of our professional membership application, student membership application, or student transition membership application and mail it in.
*IABC membership runs for 12 months and will be processed upon receipt of full payment and application to IABC world headquarters. Members belong to the international level of the association, to a chapter if the member is within 50 miles of one, and to a region.
**Student and Student Transition members can now join and/or renew online! Students and recent graduates are able to join or renew as a student or transitional member online. As easy as the click of a mouse, simply join online then email, fax, or snail mail to IABC Headquarters, the proper documents certifying your status.
***Professionals who have graduated from a degree program from an accredited institution in the last year are eligible for the student transition rate.