It’s Rocktober. Turn up the volume.
We’re turning it up for #IABCMemberMonth at IABC. Amp up your communications skills and rock with us! Join or reinstate your lapsed membership in October and you’ll get 10% off international dues AND a chance to win one of five weekly drawings for a $100 Ticketmaster gift card. There’s even an incentive for current members to refer new or lapsed members to join. For each member who lists you as a referral source, you’ll be entered into a drawing to win one of 10 Amazon Echo Dots. If you refer five or more new members, you’ll receive a free registration to an IABC Academy course and be specially recognized as an IABC Champion at the 2018 World Conference.
IABC provides you access to a network of 10,000 like-minded communication professionals in over 60 countries worldwide. Now’s the perfect time to amp up your career, #connect with a network of industry rock star colleagues, and attain perfectly tuned insights to drive business results.
- Connect with Your Career – Unparalleled opportunities for career development through job connections and online educational offerings, the Orange County chapter’s Network and Knowledge series, as well as global events throughout the year.
- Connect and Advance – Discounted access to many programs such as International Gold and Silver Quill Awards and the Communication Management Professional (CMP) certification program.
- Connect with Ideas – Communication World (CW) magazine and rich online resources to provide career insights.
- Connect with Your Peers – Access to all the programs run by your chapter and/or region and the unbeatable network provided by IABC’s global presence in over 100 chapters.
- Connect with Content – Access up-to-the-minute information at World Conference 2018: #IABC18 in Montreal 3-6 June 2018 or FREE archived webinars or discounted pricing on online workshops.
With so many assets that will help you #RockOnOC, Join IABC-OC and let’s raise the roof together.
You or your referrals have until Tuesday, October 31 to join or rejoin at a special discounted rate. Join at iabc.com/join. So get moving and #RockOnOC. Questions about membership? Contact IABC-OC Vice President of Membership Judy Iannaccone at email@example.com or (714) 480-7503 or IABC-OC Director of Membership Ciara O’Keeffe at firstname.lastname@example.org or (669) 294-6859.